switchport Security

70-648, NAP, DHCP, IPNG, IPv4, IPV6, DNS, Global Names, WDS, Server Core, WAS, Server Manager, OCSP, WBAdmin, Group Policy, BitLocker, Active Directory, switch module, route module, firewall module, auto secure, network, router ospf, authentication, drupal.org

Monday, January 14, 2008

71-647 MCITP: Enterprise Administrator

I'm sitting the beta exam in a few hours. And I'm still stuck with IPv6 studies as of now.

I guess I'm over-doing my studies with Cisco Press materials. Well, I have a bad feeling about 71-646 exam. I should have read Cisco Press and I would have had better chances of passing the exam.

I've just downloaded vids on Vista and one on Russinovich taking about my pet peeve, Hyper-V.

hahahah! I won't tell you why.

Anyway, let me go crazy as of the moment...


-Jaeson

No comments: